Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The cost to change my laptop's processor?

Hey! everyone i just nedded to ask that if any of u knew how much it was worth to change my laptop's processor from pentium2 to pentium DThe cost to change my laptop's processor?for me is not advisable to upgrade the processor of laptop. Because it's almost you change the important parts of your laptop. It's better to buy a new one, Because if you want to change P2 to Pentium D you need also to change the mother board and the memory and maybe also the power supply and i dont know if your laptop casing is match to the pentium d motherboard.The cost to change my laptop's processor?You can't.



The processors are two completely different architectures separated by about 10 years of technological advancement.



You would need to buy a new computer.The cost to change my laptop's processor?I don't think you can do it without a mother board at which point you would be better off with a new machine. Check the site below to be sure.The cost to change my laptop's processor?about $100-$300 for used and for new about $100 to 400

No comments:

Post a Comment