Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I think I just messed up my computer.....?

I have an AMD Duron processor. I was messing around in the settings menu or whatever you call it (in startup when you press delete) and I changed my processor speed from 100 mhz to 133mhz and now my computer wont boot- it just keeps on restarting and nothing is shown on the screen. Please help, I know how to take parts of my computer and stuff if I have to.I think I just messed up my computer.....?You need to reset yiur BIOS, there is a jumper block next to the BIOS battery, change the jumper to the other set of pins for about 30 seconds, and then put it back on the original pins. Your manual will show you what jumper to move and how to do it.



The other way is to remove the battery for about 30 seconds, and then replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment