Friday, September 23, 2011

How to fix the slowness of my PC?

I have a basic PC with a Pentium 4 processor, 512 Mb ram and 120 Gig hard disk. I use Windows Xp as an operating system, Every thing was fine until I got this virus called UJBRIGHT from where on to my PC, though McAfee removed the virus from my PC, it became really slow. I followed some instructions from Yahoo answers to remove the virus and made some changes in the booting initially, now i don't remember what I exactly did. However there is no virus now but it take a lot of time just to start up, also the screen resolution changes automatically to 800 by 600 pixels, every time I log in. Can some one help and let me know how to restore the settings and make my PC run normally.How to fix the slowness of my PC?The best way is to try to Tune up your PC with software programs of your choice that will clean up you pc and give it a boost in performance. You may want to start by unistalling any unecessary programs you do not use. The simple way is to go to add/remove under the control panel. While it may remove the program usually leaves some unecessary files behind. You can get a detailed uninstall of programs by using specialized software. If that does not help you may need to scan your registry for any errors and delete any unecessary media or other files. If you have done all of this an still no boost in your performence. You may want to cosider upgrade in memory if your motherboard allows it. It may already be runing in max memory capacity.Feel free to contact me =) Try the site below the Great package deal.How to fix the slowness of my PC?After long time using, your computer generatea lot of junk files such like temporary and corrupt files. Those files prevent your PC from running smoothly, also take up much hard disk space. If you do not clean them, your computer becomes slow.

Suggest you use ErrorFix to clean your PC.

http://www.make-pc-faster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment