Thursday, September 15, 2011

I need help on how to pick the right processor?

I have a laptop and am looking to change my processor I am a novice at this i only have very basic knowledge of how to change the processor but i don't know how to pick the right one. My laptop is a Gateway 6022 gz it has an Intel Celeron M 1.50 GHz processor the socket is a 479 mPGA. I have found some 478 pin PPGA processors on ebay if i put this in my computer's socket will it fit and run correctly????? And if not where can i get a processor that will fit my computer?I need help on how to pick the right processor?upgrading a laptop's processor is exceptionally difficult and shouldnt be attempted by a novice. however you could take the parts to a computer repair shop and they might do it for you (check with them first)I need help on how to pick the right processor?Umm its not possible to switch the processor in a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment