Friday, September 23, 2011

I want to upgrade my netbooks overall performance.?

I was hoping somebody could help me out, I wanted to buy a 4 gig of ram to speed it up but I'm not sure if I should change the processor as well. I was also hoping if anyone out there knew how far I can take this net book of mine. As for specs on my net book it is a Asus Eee PC T91MT with a Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU Z520 @ 1.33 ghz and 1 gig of RAM and a multi-touch feature with the tablet PC feature so its no ordinary net book. It only has 32 Gigs of space Running on Windows 7 on a 32-bit Operating system. I was hoping someone could tell me if any of these could be upgraded to a better faster part to be replaced with and if there's anything else I should upgrade. I would do it myself but I'm not to familiar with the limitations of net books, sorry for the long question and I thank you for taking the time in answering me. I usually use Newegg.com to buy all my electronics so if what I need is there it would be much appreciated thank you all.I want to upgrade my netbooks overall performance.?1) You can't upgrade the processor. It's an Atom.

2) I'm pretty sure 2GBs of RAM is the max.



If you want a fast computer, then you shouldn't be using a netbook. Netbooks aren't made for performance, only portability.I want to upgrade my netbooks overall performance.?for what it would cost you tom upgrade it you could buy a decent laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment