Monday, September 19, 2011

My PC use Intel processor.How can I change to core duo without changing the motherboard?

You can't. If your motherboard is using a single core processor then it is a pretty safe bet that it has a different CPU Socket than a dual core. You will need to replace the motherboard and the CPU.



The good news is you can take the old motherboard and CPU out and either keep them as a backup or start building a used computer to sell or use as a file server or whatever.My PC use Intel processor.How can I change to core duo without changing the motherboard?well that depends on if ur motherboard supports core duo or core 2 duo...u need to check from your motherboard manufacture u can do it by visiting their website and select the model and checkMy PC use Intel processor.How can I change to core duo without changing the motherboard?depend on the mother board



you need to have a motherboard intel 945GAV or higher check the motherboard list on www.intel.comMy PC use Intel processor.How can I change to core duo without changing the motherboard?You are asking without the pertinent info, namely the motherboard make model name.My PC use Intel processor.How can I change to core duo without changing the motherboard?Short answer is you can't.

Core Duo, and the Core 2 Duo are completly different processors and require different motherboards as well as changes in other components.

Don
  • return a year
  • delegates
  • 1 comment: