Friday, June 3, 2011

If its not possible to change the processor of my laptop,how can i change the memory to make it more faster?

how can i change,where and what memory i will change in my laptop to make it run, maybe, a little more faster.tyIf its not possible to change the processor of my laptop,how can i change the memory to make it more faster?Open up the laptop.

Figure out which type of RAM it uses.

Go to a computer store to buy the RAM.

Detach your old RAM and replace it with a new one.If its not possible to change the processor of my laptop,how can i change the memory to make it more faster?you'll need more memory to make it run faster, you need RAM. It depends on your laptop make on model to know exactly what sort and how much to buy, try logging on t the manufacturers web site and looking for the support linkIf its not possible to change the processor of my laptop,how can i change the memory to make it more faster?you can change the processor of your laptop as you can do in a desktop. you can also add more memory, bigger hard-drice etc.If its not possible to change the processor of my laptop,how can i change the memory to make it more faster?Adding more ram is easy, changing the processor on a laptop is very hard. I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment