Thursday, November 25, 2010

Can i change my processor?

Im a little computer illiterate, bear with me.



Can i change my intel celeron to an intel core processor?



if i changed only my processor, will i need to buy something(ram, motherboard or stuff) so it wil run smoothly?



how much $ do u think i'll need to spend over this things?Can i change my processor?Some motherboards do support both Intel Celeron and Intel Core 2 Duo processors, without any information on your computer make and model number, or motherboard, cannot say for sure. If you needed a new motherboard, you're probably looking at rought $80-100 for motherboard, $60-75 for processor, and then some more for RAM if that needs to be changed. It's a lot of work, and if you don't have someone knowledgeable to do the work for you, you could be looking at a big paper-weight at the end of it. Can i change my processor?If you want to change your CPU than be careful it is not that easy. Different Motherboard supports different CPU.

Better you contact a technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment