Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am looking for processor for pensium 2 laptop.how can i get it. help me pl?

processor for pensium 2. i have Dell laptop. it does not start now b,cos i need to change processor. how can i get itI am looking for processor for pensium 2 laptop.how can i get it. help me pl?Honestly, I would suggest you just changing your laptop for several reasons. Due to the fast advancement of computers, a pentium two laptop would be lucky to sell for 150 dollars. Since you have a pentium two LAPTOP, fixing/changing the processor would not be easily and paying a service fee would already get you half way to buying a new system. As well, I would doubt that you can find a new PEntium 2 processor on the market due to age. The only way would probably by second hand such as through eBay, though that method is not recommeneded for things such as a processor.I am looking for processor for pensium 2 laptop.how can i get it. help me pl?Go to Dell's website. They should have information on what is placed in their computers.



However, since you are researching a Pentium 2 class PC, you may have difficulty finding this information due to the age of the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment