Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do you change a processor on a laptop?

I have been looking to update my processor on my hp laptop it currently has a AMD Turion 64 x 2, 2.0GHz I want to update it tothe same but 3-4isg GHz? How do i change it and is it easier said than done?How do you change a processor on a laptop?mobile cpus are different from desktop ones.

they are less powerful.

why do you want to change it anyway?

having 2gigs of ram will give you better results.How do you change a processor on a laptop?arinsxp2...Is correct. It is not just the processor but the additional chip sets that are associated with it. You would also probably find that the processor is

soldered to the motherboard in the laptop so you just need to get a bank loan and a new laptop, perhaps.How do you change a processor on a laptop?It is not possible to change the processor. (if you can, it wont recognize it. I know, kinda stupid). Thank you (no name)! You said it better than I did =P...How do you change a processor on a laptop?I think if you havent been taught it would be best to leave it to a proffesional, or ask at your local PC shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment