Thursday, November 25, 2010

Processor changing:Can i change my intel celeron 1,2ghz processor with a pentium 3 866mhz processro.will it wo

I have a Dell gx50 p3 pc with a 1.2ghz processorthat i need to chenge to a p3 intel pentium 866mhz processor from my compaq deskpro ENS.How can i do this if its feasible.Processor changing:Can i change my intel celeron 1,2ghz processor with a pentium 3 866mhz processro.will it woOdds are you will need an adapter.



If I recall correctly, the 1.0 GHz chips were the last ones electrically compatible with the older boards.



To be honest, the odds are pretty good the the P3 actually benchmarks equally if not better.



I'd test it before messing around with it. Benchmark them with something like FreshDiagnose.Processor changing:Can i change my intel celeron 1,2ghz processor with a pentium 3 866mhz processro.will it woall depends on your motherboard, find out what it is and what it is compatible with, most dells suck thoughProcessor changing:Can i change my intel celeron 1,2ghz processor with a pentium 3 866mhz processro.will it woI think they both are the same socket type (370?) and since you are going backwards it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment