Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why do ALL my headers (Microsoft Works Word Processor) change when I need to edit ONE?

I need to write a paper in MLA format, so it needs to have my last name, page number. When I type in the header for the first page, it applies it to all four pages. How can I edit each seperatley?Why do ALL my headers (Microsoft Works Word Processor) change when I need to edit ONE?Sorry, but I don't think Works Word Processor can have multiple headers in a document.



Since you're a student, you may qualify for the Student edition of Office at a pretty good price ($59.95), which does allow multiple headers, as well has having a slew of thesis supporting tools (automatic Tables of Contents, footnotes/endnotes, line numbering).



http://www.microsoft.com/student/discoun



Hope that helps.Why do ALL my headers (Microsoft Works Word Processor) change when I need to edit ONE?Go to Insert--%26gt; Break---%26gt; Page Break



In the header and footer toolbar there should be something that says %26quot;Same As Previous%26quot; , click it and the button should be unclicked. Just move your mouse over the toolbar if you don't know which button is Same as Previous.Why do ALL my headers (Microsoft Works Word Processor) change when I need to edit ONE?I don't know about Works, but in Word you can either set the page number as a variable (from the Header toolbar) or you can insert new sections (headers in different sections can be different).
  • reptiles
  • CAT lose WEIGHT
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment