Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can I find out what mother board my computer is using?

Without opening the case, is there a way I can find out what modle of mother board my systems is using?



I think it is an intel but not sure of modle/size



I am looking to change processor and want to make sure the mother board will support new processorHow can I find out what mother board my computer is using?Go to http://www.pcpitstop.com ..left side of the page gives you an option to run a full test of your system. Its superior to the %26quot;Dxdiag%26quot; command. You will get a report and a score afterwards and recommendations with links to upgrades. The site is great if you have PC trouble as well.



You have to sign up using your email but its completely freeHow can I find out what mother board my computer is using?run - type %26quot;dxdiag%26quot; without quotes. - look at system manufacturer and system model
  • How do you make a quilt
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment